Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.ru | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 272046 and growing!

I think this will be a very good suggestion...... - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > I think this will be a very good suggestion......

» CHAT Now! «  [ 272 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: I think this will be a very good suggestion......       - Views: 59
Data Dunia
28-Feb 2015 Saturday 12:23 PM (3508 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 12319
Followers: 17

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 532,500
Ranked:

Very sad lei, my buddy useless uncle win tio yellow and Orh Lang kanna demote......

I see the thread and see not really heated arguments lei, and if I am the target, and being hurled such heavy abuse by that kind of hooligan, I will also buay than shoot back one, normal human reaction, cause nobody can tahan that kind of abuse......

Seems like this hooligan won't stop coming back to haunt members here and maybe I will suggest if Admin could just ban his nick and delete the thread he is involved in immediately if any on duty Admin is around, cause if I am that hooligan and after writing so much wanting everybody to see, and then when I checked back and see nothing, and somemore nick ban, I believe I will stop cause those rubbish he wrote can be quite a handful and sure be tired if fellow duty Admins just delete it immediately once he post it out, so meaning, once he post, delete, once he post, delete...... Erm.... useful suggestion? Sorli har, my England no good har.....

And also, since suggest liao, so might as well appeal to remove my useless uncle win yellow (now he make so much effort to come in and chat, u know) and also remove the demoted Orh lang, cause I see no reason in his punishment as he didn't get too much involvement in the comotion lei....

Lastly, Happy New Year to all Admins and webmaster, wishing you all your families best of health and lots of luck in GOATIE Year hor!!!!

HUAT HUAT ARH!!!!
HUAT HUAT ARH!!!!!

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
useless DD love w4w & w4w love useless DD & kaypoh Andy babe lei???
(Est. Dec 2015)

Team Ranked: #43 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 2,162,187 Total Members: 9

KoChun
28-Feb 2015 Saturday 1:41 PM (3508 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Liked By: 3968
Followers: 17

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: -1,781,250
Ranked:

Post delete, post delete... or see ban, see ban is actually easier said than done in the cyber world.

In any case, the webmaster is fully aware of this incident and he is handling it.

Thank you for your feedback.

badtz84
28-Feb 2015 Saturday 1:47 PM (3508 days ago)            #3
Administrator

Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 43521
Followers: 46

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,303,125
Ranked:

It is good that members help each other but when admins and even webmaster has personally advised him, he can't seem to understand that no one is able to permanently keep this bugger out. Ip address can be changed and there are millions, billions and even trillions of ip addresses out there in the world. It is virtually impossible to ensure he doesn't come back. The best we can do is to ban each time he comes in.

Years ago, I was in the exact same position as Darkman. I was perhaps the very first target of 5550. Chasing centennial member and TCSS in GC an average of 8-10 locked threads each day. He came in daily to play too. I retaliated too at first but after advice from an ex admin I ignored and I just replied "Ok" or replied with a smiley etc. He didn't get a kick out of it after a while and moved on to others who would retaliate.

I have explained myself and several other admins have done so too. Do you know how many times the demotion has been held back ? So many chances have been given until some members wonder how come Darkman can get away so many times. Demotion is never a thing that we want. We are more interested in promoting members for their contributions and efforts in the forum.

All I want to say is, he is old enough and wise enough not to fall into the trap. We don't look down a cliff and think "Wow, I will die if I fall from here" and then just jump anyway. That bugger doesn't have a single thing to lose. Darkman has everything to lose. For what ? Lose everything already, that bugger will stop ? No way.

We have done all we can. If it is not enough for him, then I don't think he will ever be satisfied here. We want everyone to stay but if someone doesn't appreciate and listen to us who want to help, then we can't do anything but let them go.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
bAdTz
(Est. Oct 2007)

Team Ranked: #13 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 9,835,937 Total Members: 621
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > I think this will be a very good suggestion......
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

3. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service