Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271484 and growing!

SUGGESTION:ABOLISH THE TIPSTERS CHAMP PENALTY - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > SUGGESTION:ABOLISH THE TIPSTERS CHAMP PENALTY

» CHAT Now! «  [ 196 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: SUGGESTION:ABOLISH THE TIPSTERS CHAMP PENALTY       - Views: 68
Kayu
21-Jun 2015 Sunday 2:26 PM (3305 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 27188
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I know AB implement this for some reasons,maybe to deter pple from making multiple switching of picks when the plates or odds change,but this implement has drawn it flaw too.

now that punters are penalize for an amt for cancellation of bets and no pen for 25k bet if cancel within 2 hrs of placement of bets.As a player of this tipster competition,this rule has force pple to punt at the final 2 hrs before a kickoff game,and i think this is not the purpose.It's like early bird are penalized for placing bet early and late comers get the fruits.

this is a give and take situation,like i say betting is not ********,even if odds change now and then,so just like the punters decide and it's before a kickoff game and not during match.

Also,last season,AB also implement last min double bets,don't think is fair for those who have duty maintain their records and stay within top 50 and a medal,only to be caught out by a quick double bets period.
I have organized mini competition before and the last thing i want to do is suddenly during the competition you introduce something just because you want to give chances to players outside the top 50.
To maintain in top 50 or try finishing in top 50 is tough enough,such quick double bets are not necessary.

Hope you consider my suggestions.Thanks you

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #27 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 4,474,687 Total Members: 102

mafushen
21-Jun 2015 Sunday 2:34 PM (3305 days ago)            #2
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 8628
Followers: 9

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Kayu:

I know AB implement this for some reasons,maybe to deter pple from making multiple switching of picks when the plates or odds change,but this implement has drawn it flaw too.

now that punters are penalize for an amt for cancellation of bets and no pen for 25k bet if cancel within 2 hrs of placement of bets.As a player of this tipster competition,this rule has force pple to punt at the final 2 hrs before a kickoff game,and i think this is not the purpose.It's like early bird are penalized for placing bet early and late comers get the fruits.

this is a give and take situation,like i say betting is not ********,even if odds change now and then,so just like the punters decide and it's before a kickoff game and not during match.

Also,last season,AB also implement last min double bets,don't think is fair for those who have duty maintain their records and stay within top 50 and a medal,only to be caught out by a quick double bets period.
I have organized mini competition before and the last thing i want to do is suddenly during the competition you introduce something just because you want to give chances to players outside the top 50.
To maintain in top 50 or try finishing in top 50 is tough enough,such quick double bets are not necessary.

i think the admin are more expenrience that u kayu bcoz they want enryone can come in and shared their opinion thru competition ,...any how congrat u are top of 15th now carry on the good work and words as well happy father to u papa

win no always prevent can done

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #2 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 80,703,750 Total Members: 1321
AsianBookie
21-Jun 2015 Sunday 2:42 PM (3305 days ago)            #3
Administrator

Liked By: 4719

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Kayu:

Thank you bro for your suggestion. We have been running this competition since 2002 World cup and so far we feel the rules now are the most exciting ever. From what we can see, the cancellation penalty does not deter anyone to bet in the last 2 hours as you can see many have already placed their bets for the day. The main purpose is to disallow the top tipsters to sneak around each other and follow the same bets to maintain their position. Also it makes it more realistic as it is the same as real world conditions in that if you change your bet, you have to bet the opposite team, losing the commission in the process. 

We had the double up of bets before in previous competition, just that we have made it easier now, the last 2 weeks is always double up time. We will continue to monitor this and as you can see from the last competition it has made the Tipsters championship more fun and much more difficult. 

Kayu
21-Jun 2015 Sunday 3:19 PM (3305 days ago)            #4
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 27188
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by AsianBookie:
Thank you bro for your suggestion. We have been running this competition since 2002 World cup and so far we feel the rules now are the most exciting ever. From what we can see, the cancellation penalty does not deter anyone to bet in the last 2 hours as you can see many have already placed their bets for the day. The main purpose is to disallow the top tipsters to sneak around each other and follow the same bets to maintain their position. Also it makes it more realistic as it is the same as real world conditions in that if you change your bet, you have to bet the opposite team, losing the commission in the process. 

We had the double up of bets before in previous competition, just that we have made it easier now, the last 2 weeks is always double up time. We will continue to monitor this and as you can see from the last competition it has made the Tipsters championship more fun and much more difficult. 

usually participants for AB competition run in thousands,even if the top tipster trying to follow one another to main position,participants from outside that group can overtake them too.

i have also notice the cutoff points for competition have raised by as much as 2 times to finish in top 50 because of the introduction of double amt bets.
depends on how you want the competition to be run,no doubt as wat you mention the excitement level is higher but fairness wise it's not.
do you wish to see a participant who have play well throughout the competition and finished among the top 50 or a poor performer participant who got lucky with his final two weeks of double bets win and finished among top 50.

Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #27 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 4,474,687 Total Members: 102
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > SUGGESTION:ABOLISH THE TIPSTERS CHAMP PENALTY
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service