SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271484 and growing!

REGARDING POSTING THREAD. - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > REGARDING POSTING THREAD.

» CHAT Now! «  [ 215 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: REGARDING POSTING THREAD.       - Views: 48
Kayu
10-Aug 2015 Monday 10:01 PM (3255 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 27188
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Getting harder to post something from facebook.

situation 1:
Embed video or post from facebook but it prompted saying "video no longer available" or content restricted when view via AB thread......so what i did next is to copy the link and share BUT AB CENSORED certain part of words like 8 8 8 8 and .p h p which are part of the links.

In such there is no way to share a post.Please review the censorship or look into why the content can't be viewed via AB thread (The content can view on facebook)

Situation 2:
Posting from mobile are getting difficult too.Nowadays advertisement was placed in the middle of an article,so when we do a copy and paste,we have to copy the advertisement as well however when submit,it prompted iframe in used,not allowed.
I go on to copy different portion of the article but in mobile mode,we can't do a scroll down motion,so after pasting some words,we can only view the top portion of article,so I can't continue to paste the remaining words below.
Please review the restriction of iframe or make scrolling down possible on mobile.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #27 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 4,474,687 Total Members: 102

AsianBookie
11-Aug 2015 Tuesday 2:42 PM (3254 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Liked By: 4719

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

1. Some videos that are not allowed to be shared to public by the owner of the video will show that. 

2. we will look into this

Kayu
11-Aug 2015 Tuesday 3:13 PM (3254 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 27188
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by AsianBookie:
1. Some videos that are not allowed to be shared to public by the owner of the video will show that. 

2. we will look into this

But it's widely shared on facebook....even if it's shared on AB,i can view the video via AB thread but other pple in AB said they see nothing.
Can you also look into this and the censorship of words esp the .p h p and 8 8 8 8 now that gov has banned online betting,and sponsor like 888 is no longer part of AB.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #27 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 4,474,687 Total Members: 102
AsianBookie
11-Aug 2015 Tuesday 11:33 PM (3254 days ago)            #4
Administrator

Liked By: 4719

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Kayu:

But it's widely shared on facebook....even if it's shared on AB,i can view the video via AB thread but other pple in AB said they see nothing.
Can you also look into this and the censorship of words esp the .p h p and 8 8 8 8 now that gov has banned online betting,and sponsor like 888 is no longer part of AB.

please give me the example of the video.

I've removed some of the words but these are there for the protection of members. 

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > REGARDING POSTING THREAD.
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service