SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271427 and growing!

HELP PLEASE ADDRESS 3 ISSUES HERE - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > HELP PLEASE ADDRESS 3 ISSUES HERE

» CHAT Now! « [ 90 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: HELP PLEASE ADDRESS 3 ISSUES HERE       - Views: 107
Kayu
19-Apr 2016 Tuesday 5:41 PM (2997 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 27188
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

1) Now facebook embed video code seem to have change and is as follow,i copy to AB post and it's visible at preview page,however it's not visible when i click on the post to see it.It's blank.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?****=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fallsgstuff%2Fvideos%2F2223742221099828%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

2) also,nowadays there are many ads placed in btw articles and a copy of article with the ads can't be done as AB block or restrict iframe coding.Please do allow iframe as it becoming common and the publishers are getting smarter to get the ads place all over the place.

3) also,there is no way to copy paste a photo (only) from facebook page onto AB post,the picture will not appear and the post is blank

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #27 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,931,875 Total Members: 102

AsianBookie
19-Apr 2016 Tuesday 11:29 PM (2997 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Liked By: 4716

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Kayu:
1) Now facebook embed video code seem to have change and is as follow,i copy to AB post and it's visible at preview page,however it's not visible when i click on the post to see it.It's blank.

2) also,nowadays there are many ads placed in btw articles and a copy of article with the ads can't be done as AB block or restrict iframe coding.Please do allow iframe as it becoming common and the publishers are getting smarter to get the ads place all over the place.

3) also,there is no way to copy paste a photo (only) from facebook page onto AB post,the picture will not appear and the post is blank

1. Fixed.

2. Can you provide an example? I don't really understand

3. If you highlight the FB photo and paste it in the enhanced, it should appear:

This message was edited by AsianBookie on 19-Apr-2016 @ 11:53 PM

Kayu
20-Apr 2016 Wednesday 8:40 AM (2996 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by AsianBookie:
1. Fixed.

2. Can you provide an example? I don't really understand

3. If you highlight the FB photo and paste it in the enhanced, it should appear:

This message was edited by AsianBookie on 19-Apr-2016 @ 11:53 PM

2) example this The Straits Times link to an article

link: http://www.straitstimes.com/business/economy/singdollar-likely-to-lag-behind-in-region-analysts?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&link_time=1461111376#xtor=CS1-10

let say i try to copy paste this article to AB post,it will prompt me iframe error and from my observation is AB doesn't recognize 1) the row of media sharing icons 2) the ad which is placed in between the article.By using mobile platform I can't do a copy bit by bit of article and paste as AB thread can't scroll down (on Mobile platform) also it's alot hassle to copy bit by bit (to leave out the media sharing icons and the ad)

3) in Facebook especially if some posts post only photo and some written words under caption,we can highlight the words and copy out but not the picture.Even if we double click n the "copy" icon appears and we do a "copy".
the picture won't appear on a AB post.You will just see a "blank".
it just like some pics need to be uploaded to eg tinypic then from there you get the codes and paste the codes to the thread.Again,it's too much hassle esp on mobile platform and i doubt it can be done too.
Best is we can copy paste via the selection of "copy" icon and issue is to make it visible to public when posted on a thread

Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #27 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,931,875 Total Members: 102
AsianBookie
20-Apr 2016 Wednesday 10:07 AM (2996 days ago)            #4
Administrator

Liked By: 4716

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

2.  there are security issues with iframes and allow iframes to be used only selected sites. straitstimes has been added. please try it now  

3. Are you refering to mobile FB? or desktop?

Kayu
20-Apr 2016 Wednesday 5:36 PM (2996 days ago)            #5
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

2) is it possible in general that you allow sites from Singapore to use the iframe,especially those from the news channels (eg Channel news asia,today,The New Paper) and some third party gossip sites such as All Singapore Stuff,SGAG,Mothership etc. In general sites here are safe and are regulated.
Or is there anyway we can share the articles from fb onto AB thread by a click of "share" ? but we wish to remain annoymous when sharing,maybe a copy of link of the article onto AB post,the article will appear like what we seen on FB share.

3) facebook on mobile

Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > HELP PLEASE ADDRESS 3 ISSUES HERE
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service