SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271393 and growing!

A suggestion to increase the number of threads - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > A suggestion to increase the number of threads

» CHAT Now! « [ 78 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: A suggestion to increase the number of threads       - Views: 96
Blanchflower
29-Apr 2016 Friday 11:38 PM (2985 days ago)               #1
*Diamond Member*

Bi-Centennial Member

Liked By: 112216
Followers: 82

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

OK, I have this issue of not being able to post more than 3 threads in a particular forum like the German Football forum and other forums for quite some time now.

I understand that the limit is 3 threads per forum on the first page. However I feel that it is not enough. Can I suggest on increasing the limit to 4 threads?

Reason being, for example, in the German Football forum, I posted 3 threads on the 23rd of April, 24th of April and on the 29th of April at 7.48AM. I am thus unable to post tomorrow's German Football matches today which will be played on 30th of April 9:30PM Singapore time.

This problem also occasionally appears on the other forums such as the English Football forum and the Spanish Football forum when there are mid-week matches. Usually when there are 5 matchdays during one full week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, this problem pops up.

It would be nice if the limit can be increased to 4 threads.

Thank you for your time.

A MANCHESTER UNITED, SINGAPORE, AND ENGLAND FAN FOREVER!!

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
Blanchflower
(Est. Mar 2012)

Team Ranked: #11 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 13,109,687 Total Members: 383

KoChun
29-Apr 2016 Friday 11:43 PM (2985 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Liked By: 3963
Followers: 18

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,245,000
Ranked:

You may have a point there but for the time being, we've decided to limit to 3 threads so as to allow other members to share their picks as well.

Unless the webmaster decides to increase to 4 threads, let's just live within the limits, for now.

Have a good evening.

Domperidone
09-May 2016 Monday 2:24 AM (2976 days ago)            #3

Liked By: 103
Followers: 1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I agree with Bro Blanchflower's opinion and understand the problems he had brought up. Guess other regular members are facing the same difficultues too.
Maybe may I suggest for a start, members are allowed to post maybe 4 threads per the same page in forums like the Miscellaneous, Spannish and Italian as these forums are not having heavy postings traffc even on match days as compared to the English and Asian Forums.
Maybe instead of imposing a maximum 3 threads per page within the same forum, members are given flexibility in those non-congested forums as desribed above.
Just my suggestion only.Thank you for your attention.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
ღஜღ Miracle Simple Win ღஜღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

Team Ranked: #4 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 67,883,750 Total Members: 2651
AsianBookie
09-May 2016 Monday 8:58 AM (2975 days ago)            #4
Administrator

Liked By: 4716

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

restriction removed for German forum. 

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > A suggestion to increase the number of threads
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

4. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service