SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271392 and growing!

* Misunderstanding* - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > * Misunderstanding*

» CHAT Now! « [ 80 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: * Misunderstanding*       - Views: 223
xanax
31-Jul 2016 Sunday 8:23 PM (2892 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 42248

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 634,375
Ranked:

Dear Admin Kochun.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I think that there might have been a slight misundertanding of my query.

I just would like to know what is the current limit of threads that can be started  by a member now as there have been so many changes over the years that I am confused.

No offence meant.

FAQ: Which Team Will Win The Match???

ANS:The Team That I Bet On!!!

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

Team Ranked: #172 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 634,375 Total Members: 1

badtz84
31-Jul 2016 Sunday 8:55 PM (2892 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 43517
Followers: 63

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 145,000
Ranked:

Just to add on and give my opinion if you need a number, I feel 3 per day, per individual forum is more than enough.

Reason being, everyone is also sharing and the forum is not for any individual member to spam just for his own pleasure.

Not saying such members are inconsiderate, but at times they feel the need to share more, therefore posting more.

One thing to remember is, whenever a new thread is started, someone else's thread at the bottom gets pushed to the second page where no one sees.

So, my message to all is, let's post with consideration for others in mind. Cheers

Member of Team:
bAdTz
(Est. Oct 2007)

Team Ranked: #12 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 12,854,375 Total Members: 621
xanax
31-Jul 2016 Sunday 9:02 PM (2892 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by badtz84:
Just to add on and give my opinion if you need a number, I feel 3 per day, per individual forum is more than enough.

Reason being, everyone is also sharing and the forum is not for any individual member to spam just for his own pleasure.

Not saying such members are inconsiderate, but at times they feel the need to share more, therefore posting more.

One thing to remember is, whenever a new thread is started, someone else's thread at the bottom gets pushed to the second page where no one sees.

So, my message to all is, let's post with consideration for others in mind. Cheers

Thanks for yoiur prompt reply, Admin badtz84.

I will abide by the official limit, whatever that may be.

I strongly feel that the official limit should be adhered to by ALL members, regardless of whether the members are Admin, or Diamond, or Platinum members, etc.

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

badtz84
31-Jul 2016 Sunday 9:09 PM (2892 days ago)            #4
Administrator

Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by xanax:

Thanks for yoiur prompt reply, Admin badtz84.

I will abide by the official limit, whatever that may be.

I strongly feel that the official limit should be adhered to by ALL members, regardless of whether the members are Admin, or Diamond, or Platinum members, etc.

If there is an official limit, members complain that we are restricting and treat them like kids.

No official limit, it shows we treat members like adults but it seems that many are always looking to abuse the privilege.

It's the same be it virtual world or real world isn't it ?

So I guess we'll leave it the way it is rather than enforce it, unless there are really many cases of spamming/flooding.

For the past months or maybe even a year or so, I have been PM-ing members who have gone past the so called limit and educating them rather than enforcing or punishing. The situation has been great so far as they have understood and adhered.

For any cases of going over the limit, I have also just removed threads that are cross the limit. But of course, if the content of the threads are important, I will remove something else for the member instead to keep a healthy balance of different members' posts.

Member of Team:
bAdTz
(Est. Oct 2007)

Team Ranked: #12 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 12,854,375 Total Members: 621
xanax
31-Jul 2016 Sunday 9:30 PM (2892 days ago)            #5
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by badtz84:

If there is an official limit, members complain that we are restricting and treat them like kids.

No official limit, it shows we treat members like adults but it seems that many are always looking to abuse the privilege.

It's the same be it virtual world or real world isn't it ?

So I guess we'll leave it the way it is rather than enforce it, unless there are really many cases of spamming/flooding.

For the past months or maybe even a year or so, I have been PM-ing members who have gone past the so called limit and educating them rather than enforcing or punishing. The situation has been great so far as they have understood and adhered.

For any cases of going over the limit, I have also just removed threads that are cross the limit. But of course, if the content of the threads are important, I will remove something else for the member instead to keep a healthy balance of different members' posts.

Since we are on this subject, I have noticed that many times subjects whuch are perceived to be anti-PAP policies have beejn deleted.

I strongly feel that this should NOT be the case as we are  not a Communist country like PRC but rather a Democratic country where we are free to voice our opinions.

Members who voice out strongly against PAP policies or against unjust public rules and regulations is not the same as not being patriotic.

In  fact, we are  PATRIOTIC, that is why we are voicing our greviance against what we see as injustices in society or unfair or abuse of  power by the authorities.

A recent example, the misuse of public funds of S$870.000/- on the so-called" Designer"  BIN in the Asian Civilization Museum. 

I would urge the Admin, etc to exercise more tolerance in such issues.

Thanks.

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

badtz84
31-Jul 2016 Sunday 11:12 PM (2892 days ago)            #6
Administrator

Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by xanax:

Since we are on this subject, I have noticed that many times subjects whuch are perceived to be anti-PAP policies have beejn deleted.

I strongly feel that this should NOT be the case as we are  not a Communist country like PRC but rather a Democratic country where we are free to voice our opinions.

Members who voice out strongly against PAP policies or against unjust public rules and regulations is not the same as not being patriotic.

In  fact, we are  PATRIOTIC, that is why we are voicing our greviance against what we see as injustices in society or unfair or abuse of  power by the authorities.

A recent example, the misuse of public funds of S$870.000/- on the so-called" Designer"  BIN in the Asian Civilization Museum. 

I would urge the Admin, etc to exercise more tolerance in such issues.

Thanks.

For me, I won't delete such threads if they are not over the limit. But admins do reserve the right to delete any thread to protect the interests of both the forum as well as the member. So long as things do not go overboard or contravene any regulation, I don't see anything wrong with posting facts and issues that are not made up.

Member of Team:
bAdTz
(Est. Oct 2007)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > * Misunderstanding*
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service