SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271345 and growing!

BETTER MANAGEMENT OF BIRTHDAY GREETINGS - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > BETTER MANAGEMENT OF BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

» CHAT Now! « [ 79 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: BETTER MANAGEMENT OF BIRTHDAY GREETINGS       - Views: 60
Kayu
07-Jan 2017 Saturday 1:09 PM (2727 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 27188
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Simply too many birthday threads and admin davelee is posting on a daily basis,at one point of time just now,10 of the birthday threads are up there when i open AB page.According to the posting records,there are 4 birthday threads in a day. When we are allocated 5 threads per day,admin tends to remove 2 (allowing 3) despites that some of the additional threads are of meaningful news or information.

I'm just saying one hand u controlling AB members posting,but admin is simply flooding and turning the gossip forum into a birthday corner with needless multiple duplicating birthday threads and posting them in successive posts and on a routine basis round the year.

I have nothing personal with Admin davelee,but i brought up this issue so that AB can look into better managing of birthday wishes.I will suggest that a "birthday icon" appears beside the member's nick when it's his birthday (and also he has registered his birthday with your system),so eventually if he post,other members can see it and wish him Happy Birthday on his open threads instead.

davelee
9 03-Jan-2017 5:02 AM (4 days ago)

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #30 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,251,250 Total Members: 102

AsianBookie
07-Jan 2017 Saturday 1:29 PM (2727 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Liked By: 4716

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

this is a good idea but we do not ask for birthday when registering so there is no way to implement this. I'll ask admin davelee to consolidate

Kayu
07-Jan 2017 Saturday 2:12 PM (2727 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 27188
Followers: 10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by AsianBookie:
this is a good idea but we do not ask for birthday when registering so there is no way to implement this. I'll ask admin davelee to consolidate

i mean those who have given their birthday or wish to give their birthday can do so,and they will have the birthday icon appearing on their nick when the date is near or on actual day.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
un un unn believable win
(Est. Oct 2013)

Team Ranked: #30 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,251,250 Total Members: 102
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > BETTER MANAGEMENT OF BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

12. ?ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service