Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270908 and growing!

Hướng dẫn cho người mới - AsianBandar.Com Forums

AsianBookie Việt Nam 
 Main Menu > AsianBookie Việt Nam > Hướng dẫn cho người mới

ABVN LiveChat! - Mới! [ 115 người đang trực tuyến ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Hướng dẫn cho người mới       - Views: 194
Mxplus
13-Apr 2024 Saturday 4:23 PM (20 days ago)
dragonson  1 Likes  

Liked By: 4

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,076,250
Ranked:

Chơi Tipster Cup như thế nào?
Có giải thưởng nào để giành chiến thắng?

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Thành viên của đội:
ManBetX
(Est. Apr 2024)

Hạng của đội: #21 - Điểm của đội (50 thành viên dẫn đầu): AB$ 4,453,437 Tổng số thành viên: 4

dragonson  1 Likes  

lamlailao
13-Apr 2024 Saturday 4:34 PM (20 days ago)            #2
Veteran Member

Liked By: 881
Followers: 3

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 623,750
Ranked:

dragonson 13-Apr 2024 Saturday 4:46 PM (20 days ago)            #3
Administrator

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 118263
Followers: 143

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 3,052,500
Ranked:

Trích dẫn nguồn gốc đăng bởi Mxplus:

Introduction

Welcome to the AsianBookie Tipsters Championship - The World's Largest Picks Competition! This picks competition was first launched in 2002 for the World Cup and it is the only one of its kind on the internet. Right now at its peak, you can compete with more than 20,000+ tipsters in real time for the honour of being a Top 50 AsianBookie TipsterThe Tipsters championship runs throughout each football season and will be resetted about every 2 to 3 months:

All players will start with an initial balance of AB$1,000,000.00 in their account every season and you can place up to a minimum of AB$25,000.00 per match, which may increase nearing the end of the competition!

You will be allowed to place a BIG BET  of AB$100,000 on matches that you are confident on. - Limited to 3 BIG BETS a day.

You can choose a number of different picks and check how you fare at risk-free stakes. The tipsters championship also serves as a great statistics tool - You will see which tipsters does best in the competition, broken down by leagues, winning percentage, yield and AB$ won or lost. You can also see a daily consensus of every tipster as a in the Top 50 Tipsters picks summary whereby you can follow closely the Top 50 tipsters picks by percentages.

There will be a ranking chart with all the tipsters' balance. The ranking chart gives you the names of the best tipsters and you have the possibility to check the picks of the tipsters you favour.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to email us at [email protected] Meanwhile, Have Fun and Happy Punting!

You'll Never Walk Alone
dragonson

Thành viên của đội:
ღ Miracle Simple Win ღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

Hạng của đội: #2 - Điểm của đội (50 thành viên dẫn đầu): AB$ 84,059,062 Tổng số thành viên: 2632
dragonson 13-Apr 2024 Saturday 4:46 PM (20 days ago)            #4
Administrator

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Prizes

Along with the prestige and recognition of being an AsianBookie Top 50 Tipster, the Top 50 winners will be given the following prizes:
[Overall 1st Prize - Overall 5th Prize]: Any Football replica jersey of your choice + Top 50 Medal

[Ranked 1st in EPL, 1st Serie A, 1st La Liga, 1st Bundesliga or 1st Ligue 1]: Any Football replica jersey of your choice + Top League Medal

[6th Prize - 50th Prize]: Top 50 Medal
The Top 50 winners will be given a Special AB Tipsters Championship Top 50 Medal that will be displayed beside their nicknames in every forum post that they make!
tipstermedalbronze.gif1 time winner              tipstermedalsilver.gif 2 time winner               3 time winner               4 time winner               5 time winner
              6 time winner               7 time winner  

[1st in EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga or Ligue 1]:
Top League Medals

tipstersleaguebpl.gif  tipstersleagueisa.gif      

Too far off from the Top 50? Try for the Rock Bottom medal which will be given to the Bottom 10 Tipsters each season!

(Tipster must not have more than 10 Cancelled Bets which results in penalty in the season)

You'll Never Walk Alone
dragonson

Thành viên của đội:
ღ Miracle Simple Win ღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

Hạng của đội: #2 - Điểm của đội (50 thành viên dẫn đầu): AB$ 84,059,062 Tổng số thành viên: 2632
dragonson 13-Apr 2024 Saturday 4:47 PM (20 days ago)            #5
Administrator

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Rules & Information

1. You need to be a registered member to take part in the "AsianBookie Tipsters Championship" If you have not registered, click here to register. If you are a already registered member of our Forum and would like to take part, you can login now. 
2. Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited and offenders will be disqualified and banned immediately.
3. All matches available for picks close 5 minute before Kickoff. You can choose to cancel your bets before then.
4. Every player will start with a Balance of AB$1,000,000.00 and can go negative into bankruptcy.
5. Minimum bet per match is AB$25,000.00 Big Bets are set at AB$100,000.00
6. All picks will be void if the match is postponed or cancelled or when bets are in obvious wrong odds.
7. The Ranking List will be updated daily.
8. You must agree to our Terms of Use before participating.
9. Any prize offer to winners will be forfeited if it contravenes any applicable laws in your country.
10. Judges decision is final

You'll Never Walk Alone
dragonson

Thành viên của đội:
ღ Miracle Simple Win ღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

dragonson 13-Apr 2024 Saturday 4:47 PM (20 days ago)            #6
Administrator

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Qn 1. If I bet on Team A, can I change bet and bet on Team B?
Ans. You can cancel your bet up to 12 hours after you have placed your bet, but there will be a 10% Cancellation Penalty of your Stake. i.e. AB$2,500 for normal bets, AB$10,000 for Big Bets. However, there is a Grace period of 2 hours where you will not incur any Penalty.

Qn 2. Is my bet still valid if I betted on Team A @ -1/4, but the odds changed later to Team A -1/2?
Ans. All bets placed at whichever odds and rate will stay the same no matter how they change later. 
Qn 3. Min bet is AB$25,000.00 , Max bet is ?
Ans. Maximum bet is AB$100,000.00 
Qn 4. Competition has already started, can I still take part if I haven't registered?
Ans. Yes you can! 
Qn 5. What is the closing time to place my bet?
Ans. All matches are closed for betting 5 minutes before kickoff. 
Qn 6. What is  BIG BET?
Ans. That is the  BIG BET function. You can choose which matches you are very confident with and place a  BIG BET on that result. This will place a AB$100,000 on that bet. You are only allowed 3 BIG BETS per match day. So choose carefully! 
Qn 7. When will I be able to place BIG BETS again after I have used up my 3 big bets?
Ans. You can do so immediately after the previous day's matches have been settled. 
Qn 8. If a match is cancelled or postponed, will my stakes be returned?
Ans. Yes. 
Qn 9. Must I be a registered member in the forums.to take part in AB Tipsters Champiionship? (Do i need to register in the AB Tipsters Championship separately?)
Ans. If you already have a forums.account with us, you are already registered. Simply log in with your username/password. If you do not have an account, you can register here. 
Qn 10. How far back can i see my betting history ?
Ans. All through the competition season. 
Qn 11. Why is my name not on the ranking table anywhere?
Ans. Your rank will be given after your first bet is settled. 
Qn 12. What happens if I become bankrupt? Will I still be able to play?
Ans. When you become bankrupt (i.e. < AB$0.00), you will still be able to play and go negative. There is no capital limit! 
Qn 13. Must I bet on all matches or can I skip certain matches and bet only on those that I am confident?
Ans. You can skip any match you do not wish to play. 
Qn 14. Can I bet on both sides in the same match? Even if the Odds has changed?
Ans. No. 
Qn 15. What is this warning screen that I get with multiple accounts?! My friends share the same PC with me to bet.
Ans. To prevent tipsters from registering multiple accounts to bet on the competition, we have implemented a 5 minute time lag between logout and login of a new account. If you are sharing the same PC with your friends to bet, you need to wait 5 minutes after logging out before logging in a new account. 
Qn 16. What is Double Up?
Ans. To make the run-in to the end of the season doubly exciting, the last 5 days of the season you will be able to double up your bets! i.e. Normal Bet = AB$50,000. BIGBET = AB$200,000! This will ensure the Top 50 will be on their toes with the chasing pack having a greater chance to catch up (or fall away). 
Qn 17. I am having really bad luck and have negative AB$, can I still play?
Ans. We are also giving Rock Bottom Medals to the Bottom 10 Tipsters of each season. To be fair, there will be no 10% Cancellation Penalty for the Bottom 100 Tipsters. Also, tipsters will be ineligible for the Rock Bottom Medal  if they have cancelled more than 10 bets (resulting in penalties) in a season. 

Do you have more questions that are not answered here?
Please send an email to [email protected] and we will promptly answer them.

You'll Never Walk Alone
dragonson

Thành viên của đội:
ღ Miracle Simple Win ღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

hunghero  1 Likes  
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > AsianBookie Việt Nam > Hướng dẫn cho người mới

Change Timezone:   

8. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service