Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270950 and growing!

Epure International - AsianBandar.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Epure International

» CHAT Now! «  [ 191 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 2 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Epure International       - Views: 4755
ahpuiahsan
07-Jan 2010 Thursday 5:22 AM (5242 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 67

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Time to look at this stock, should be like China XLX if listed successfully in HKSE. Yesterday Halt at SGD0.825, should cross SGD1.00 soon.

EPURE INTERNATIONAL LTD.
(Incorporated in Singapore on 7 November 2005)
(Company Registration No. 200515422C)
PROPOSED DUAL PRIMARY LISTING ON THE MAIN BOARD OF THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF HONG KONG LIMITED
1. The proposed dual primary listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, and its rationale and benefits
The board of directors (the “Board”) of Epure International Ltd. (the "Company") wishes to announce that the Company is proposing to seek a dual primary listing ("Proposed HK Listing") of its ordinary shares ("Shares") on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("SEHK") and in conjunction therewith, undertake a global offering (the “Global Offering”) of new ordinary shares in the capital of the Company (the “New Shares”).
The Board is of the view that the Global Offering will provide the Company with an additional channel to raise capital for its future business expansion and will also enhance the Company's ability to compete in the long run as it enables the Company to manage its costs of funds more efficiently. This will result in a more flexible business policy and will enable the Company to compete more effectively with its competitors. In addition, the Global Offering will expand and diversify the Company's investor base as local institutional funds and retail investors in Hong Kong can easily participate in the equity of the Company.
The Board believes that the Proposed HK Listing will enhance the growth prospects of the Company and therefore maximise the value of the Company and its Shares. The Proposed HK Listing will serve to enhance the Company's profile in Hong Kong and in the PRC, facilitate investment by, among others, Hong Kong investors in the Company and enable the Company to gain access to Hong Kong's capital markets and to benefit from its exposure to a wider range of private and institutional investors. The Board believes that this is important for the Company's long-term growth and development as the Company's operations are principally located in the PRC.
The Company has appointed Morgan Stanley Asia Limited as the sole sponsor to the Proposed HK Listing and the sole global coordinator for the Global Offering (the “Sole Global Coordinator”).
2. Information on the Global Offering
The Company proposes to allot and issue up to 430,000,000 New Shares pursuant to the Global Offering (subject to adjustment and an over-allotment option to be granted by the Company and exercisable by the Sole Global Coordinator).
Not for distribution into or in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan
The issue price of the New Shares (the “Offer Price”) will be determined by the Company and the Sole Global Coordinator (on behalf of the underwriters to be appointed for the Global Offering) closer to the date of the launch of the Global Offering. The Company will be seeking the approval of its shareholders (“Shareholders”) for the Offer Price to be at a discount of not more than 15% to the SGX-ST Market Price, where the SGX-ST Market Price is either (i) the weighted average price for trades of the Shares done on the SGX-ST for the full market day on which the final Offer Price is determined; or (ii) the closing price for trades of the Shares done on the SGX-ST for the full Market Day on which the final Offer Price is determined, as may be determined jointly by the Sole Global Coordinator and the Company. If trading in the Shares is not available for a full market day as at the time the final Offer Price is determined, or if the final Offer Price is determined before trading on SGX-ST commences, the SGX-ST Market Price shall be based on either (i) the weighted average price for trades in Shares executed on the market day immediately preceding the date on which the Shares were traded on the SGX-ST up to the time the final Offer Price is agreed or (ii) the closing price of the Shares on the market day immediately preceding the date the final Offer Price is determined, as the case may be.
If the Company and the Sole Global Coordinator (on behalf of the underwriters) are unable to reach an agreement on the Offer Price, the Global Offering will not proceed. In determining the Offer Price, the Company and the Sole Global Coordinator (on behalf of the underwriters), will take into consideration, inter alia, the demand for the Global Offering and the prevailing market price of the Shares.
The net proceeds are currently proposed to be applied by the Company in the following manner:-
(i) approximately 55% of net proceeds from the Global Offering will be applied towards build-operate-transfer projects and other investment projects which the Company may identify in the future;
(ii) approximately 20% of net proceeds from the Global Offering will be applied towards research and development, upgrading the existing manufacturing facility and/or setting up of new manufacturing facility;
(iii) approximately 10% of net proceeds from the Global Offering will be applied towards debt repayment;
(iv) approximately 10% of net proceeds from the Global Offering will be applied towards general corporate and working capital purposes; and
(v) approximately 5% of net proceeds from the Global Offering will be applied towards sales and marketing activities.
In the event that the Over-allotment Option is exercised, the Company intends to allocate the additional net proceeds received upon exercise of the Over-allotment Option to the uses stated above on a pro rata basis.
Prior to the actual use of the proceeds, the Company intends that such proceeds will be placed in interest-bearing demand deposits with financial institutions.
3. Submission to the SEHK
In connection with the Proposed HK Listing, an application will be made to the SEHK for the listing of, and permission to deal in, all the Shares on the Main Board of the SEHK. A further announcement will be made when such an application is made.
Not for distribution into or in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan
The Board wishes to highlight to its Shareholders that the Proposed HK Listing will involve fairly extensive preparatory work and that such preparatory work may involve an uncertain time frame.
In addition, as the Proposed HK Listing is subject to, among others, the approval of SEHK and relevant authorities and the approval of the Shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting, the Proposed HK Listing may or may not occur.
There is no assurance that approval of the SEHK and relevant authorities for the Proposed HK Listing and the listing of, and permission to deal in, the Shares and the New Shares on the Main Board of the SEHK and the Main Board of the SGX-ST (as the case may be) will be granted and/or the approval of the Shareholders will be obtained. Information relating to the Global Offering and the Proposed HK Listing in this Announcement is also subject to change.
The Company will announce any material updates when appropriate.
Shareholders and other investors are reminded to exercise caution when dealing in the Shares. In the event that Shareholders and other investors are in doubt when dealing in the Shares, they should consult their stockbrokers, bank managers, solicitors, accountants or other professional advisers.
4. Circular to Shareholders
The Company will be making an application to the SGX-ST for in-principle approval for the listing of, and permission to deal in, all the New Shares on the Main Board of the SGX-ST.
Subject to, among others, the receipt of in-principle approval from the SGX-ST, the Circular will be despatched to Shareholders in due course to seek their approval, at an extraordinary general meeting to be held for, among others, the Global Offering to be carried out in conjunction with the Proposed HK Listing and the maximum discount for the Offer Price, the proposed amendments to the rules of the Epure Share Option Scheme and the proposed adoption by the Company of a new set of Articles of Association.
A further announcement will be made by the Company in the event that in-principle approval from the SGX-ST is obtained.

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

BIN
07-Jan 2010 Thursday 10:39 AM (5242 days ago)            #2
*Diamond Member*

Liked By: 1006
Followers: 15

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

G6 to your trading.Cheers

BIN
Good Luck & Cheerios

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 107,912,187 Total Members: 1479
ahpuiahsan
07-Jan 2010 Thursday 9:45 PM (5241 days ago)            #3
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by BIN:

G6 to your trading.Cheers

Miss the boat, the announcement was early early this morning. Frown
By the time reach office, fly liao.....
but i believe, it should cross SGD1.00 eventually when approval is given for the listing in HK.

Nowadays alot of counters are seeking dual listing, the latest is Novo Group.

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

BIN
08-Jan 2010 Friday 8:59 PM (5240 days ago)            #4
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by ahpuiahsan:

Miss the boat, the announcement was early early this morning.
By the time reach office, fly liao.....
but i believe, it should cross SGD1.00 eventually when approval is given for the listing in HK.

Nowadays alot of counters are seeking dual listing, the latest is Novo Group.

I bought some on thursday @0.88 to try.Support level at 0.865 Will run if i see 3cents or more.Cheers bro.

BIN
Good Luck & Cheerios

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 107,912,187 Total Members: 1479
ahpuiahsan
09-Jan 2010 Saturday 12:26 AM (5240 days ago)            #5
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I bought some on thursday @0.88 to try.Support level at 0.865 Will run if i see 3cents or more.Cheers bro.

If you have enough $$$$, hold it till the approval from HKSE. Smile

cookieguy
09-Jan 2010 Saturday 2:09 AM (5240 days ago)            #6
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 82
Followers: 1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thanks for the info Smile

nowadays seem dual listing is the norm now...after China XLX....

Betting objective: Cover up fixed monthly expenses!

Member of Team:
Ultimate Riches
(Est. Dec 2006)

Team Ranked: #102 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 979,375 Total Members: 67
ahpuiahsan
09-Jan 2010 Saturday 2:27 PM (5240 days ago)            #7
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by cookieguy:

thanks for the info

nowadays seem dual listing is the norm now...after China XLX....

Ya, it's in the in thing nowadays to expand the Company's capitalisation. beside trading in HKSE is more 'furious'. Plus it provides arbitage for fund managers.
Not sure if the trend of dual listing will die down (just like Chartered Semiconductor and STATS in US)

ahpuiahsan
12-Jan 2010 Tuesday 9:14 PM (5236 days ago)            #8
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Good Luck, Bro Bin, Epure has filed the application for dual listing in HKSE. Now pending for approval. Tomorrow should see some movement in the stock. Smile

PROPOSED DUAL PRIMARY LISTING ON THE MAIN BOARD OF THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF HONG KONG LIMITED
- APPLICATION TO THE STOCK EXCHANGE OF HONG KONG LIMITED
The Company would like to refer its shareholders (“Shareholders”) to the announcement made on 7 January 2010 in relation to the proposed dual primary listing ("Proposed HK Listing") of its ordinary shares ("Shares") on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("SEHK") and the proposed global offering of new ordinary shares (the "New Shares") in the capital of the Company (the "Global Offering") to be held in conjunction therewith.
The Company has made an application to the SEHK in relation to the Global Offering and for the listing of, and permission to deal in, all the Shares on the Main Board of the SEHK. The Company has received the acknowledged receipt of the relevant application today.
The Board wishes to highlight to Shareholders that as the Proposed HK Listing is subject to, among others, the approval of SEHK and relevant authorities and the approval of Shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting, the Proposed HK Listing may or may not occur.
There is no assurance that approval of the SEHK and relevant authorities for the Proposed HK Listing and the listing of, and permission to deal in, the Shares and the New Shares on the Main Board of the SEHK and the Main Board of the SGX-ST (as the case may be) will be granted and/or the approval of the Shareholders will be obtained.
The Company will announce any material updates when appropriate.
Shareholders and other investors are reminded to exercise caution when dealing in the Shares. In the event that Shareholders and other investors are in doubt when dealing in the Shares, they should consult their stockbrokers, bank managers, solicitors, accountants or other professional advisers.

BIN
13-Jan 2010 Wednesday 12:22 AM (5236 days ago)            #9
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Gd luck tomoro.

BIN
Good Luck & Cheerios

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Denwin32
13-Jan 2010 Wednesday 6:39 PM (5235 days ago)            #10
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 42

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Ah San congra... u hit Gold!!!

Member of Team:
男人本色
(Est. Apr 2009)

Team Ranked: #89 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 1,050,000 Total Members: 83
ahpuiahsan
13-Jan 2010 Wednesday 10:41 PM (5235 days ago)            #11
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Denwin32:

Not yet, the approval is still not given by HKSE.
Definitely on my radar, though today close at $0.855

Pai Seh, Bro Bin, make the bought at $0.88

ahpuiahsan
13-Jan 2010 Wednesday 11:07 PM (5235 days ago)            #12
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Denwin32:

Hahaha, i mistaken what you mentioned.
Thanks to Bro Bin whom i think recommend me for the Gold. Smile

ahpuiahsan
20-Jan 2010 Wednesday 11:00 PM (5228 days ago)            #13
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Congrats Bro Bin, today hit $0.98, hope you have hold on till now.
But i still believe, it will cross $1.00 and then drop back to 90cents level, before cheonging again when the approval is given to listed in HKSE.

Smile

ahpuiahsan
20-Jan 2010 Wednesday 11:02 PM (5228 days ago)            #14
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Checked liao, but no news. Bro Bin, any news on this Epure?
Looking at the trades today, seems like programmed buying from Fund Managers.

BIN
22-Jan 2010 Friday 2:07 AM (5227 days ago)            #15
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Checked liao, but no news. Bro Bin, any news on this Epure?
Looking at the trades today, seems like programmed buying from Fund Managers.

sorry for late reply, My order at 0.93 done today, Cheers bro.

BIN
Good Luck & Cheerios

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

ahpuiahsan
22-Jan 2010 Friday 10:54 PM (5226 days ago)            #16
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

sorry for late reply, My order at 0.93 done today, Cheers bro.

Glad that you make $$$. Smile
Last 30 min was volatile, seems like shortist covering, even went to $1.00 today amid the bad market.

ahpuiahsan
26-Jan 2010 Tuesday 5:13 PM (5222 days ago)            #17
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Epure today closed at $0.81, down $0.145cents at vol 16476lots.

Can slowly accumulate.
Vested.

Do not contra.

CaptainTeo
27-Jan 2010 Wednesday 1:59 AM (5222 days ago)            #18

Liked By: 13

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Brothers. Which stock can we look forward to. Let's huat together.

We are looking for money. lol

Good luck!!!

Member of Team:
Jurong Singapore
(Est. Jan 2010)

Team Ranked: #100 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 987,500 Total Members: 112
ahpuiahsan
27-Jan 2010 Wednesday 9:46 AM (5222 days ago)            #19
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by CaptainTeo:

Brothers. Which stock can we look forward to. Let's huat together.

We are looking for money. lol

Any counters also can make $$$. LOL

You may want to look out for Pacific Andes and Bio Treat.
But you must hold hor, for how long, i dont know. Playful

I dont encourage contra, so make sure you have extra $$$ for investing.
Smile

CaptainTeo
27-Jan 2010 Wednesday 10:47 AM (5222 days ago)            #20

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Any counters also can make $$$. LOL

You may want to look out for Pacific Andes and Bio Treat.
But you must hold hor, for how long, i dont know.

I dont encourage contra, so make sure you have extra $$$ for investing.

Brother i want to aim Oceanus or Mapletree log any comment. MOstly likely mapletree.

Good luck!!!

Member of Team:
Jurong Singapore
(Est. Jan 2010)

ahpuiahsan
27-Jan 2010 Wednesday 11:19 AM (5222 days ago)            #21
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by CaptainTeo:

Brother i want to aim Oceanus or Mapletree log any comment. MOstly likely mapletree.

Oceanus has dual listed in Taiwan exchange recently and has been played up to $0.47, and now retreat back to $0.38.

Formerly known as TR Networks Limited, the company was listed in SESDAQ on 27 November 2002. It was renamed Oceanus Group Limited after the reverse takeover of Oceanus Bio-Tech (Holdings) Ltd and its China subsidiary on 29 April 2008. Oceanus Group Limited was transferred from Catalist-NS to SGX Mainboard with effect from 25 May 2009.

Oceanus is a marine aquaculture specialist focusing on large scale; land based industrialised production and sale of premium quality Japanese Abalones. Its principal activities are the research and development, breeding, intensive production and sale of this luxury product.

Oceanus' Abalone is farmed inland in tanks ideally located along the coastal lines of Fujian and Shandong provinces in the PRC, giving the Group a cost advantage over its competitors.

At Oceanus' aquaculture production facilities, its Abalones are bred under carefully controlled environment to encourage their growth, survival and propagation so as to deliver a consistent supply of very high quality aquaculture products throughout the year.

Oceanus continues to refine and improve its operational protocols for production as well as instituting new programmes such as genetic selection to maintain its leadership edge.

The Group intends to enter downstream processing and brand marketing activities as well as expanding its current production capacity.

Mapletree

Good dividend yield, 4 times per year. Can keep to collect dividend.
Not vested, too many REITs listed in Spore Exchange, at least 20 of them.

Mapletree Logistics Trust (“MLT”) is a Singapore-based real estate investment trust established with the principal investment strategy of investing, directly or indirectly, in a diversified portfolio of income-producing real estate which is used for logistics purposes, whether wholly or partially, and real estate-related assets. The manager of MLT is Mapletree Logistics Trust Management Ltd. (the “Manager”).

The initial property portfolio of MLT will comprise 15 properties (the “Properties”) which are all located in Singapore, but as part of MLT’s regional strategy, the Manager envisages investments across the Asia-Pacific region, including Singapore, Malaysia, the PRC, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, South Korea and Japan.

CaptainTeo
27-Jan 2010 Wednesday 11:33 AM (5222 days ago)            #22

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Brother Maple Tree what the price to enter.
IS bro Bin here.

Good luck!!!

Member of Team:
Jurong Singapore
(Est. Jan 2010)

-=KuRt=-
27-Jan 2010 Wednesday 12:10 PM (5222 days ago)            #23

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

the current price is good, now at 0.77

ahpuiahsan
30-Jan 2010 Saturday 9:31 AM (5219 days ago)            #24
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by -=KuRt=-:

the current price is good, now at 0.77

cheong very fast, back to 90cents region..did not manage to catch..
Frown

ahpuiahsan
02-Feb 2010 Tuesday 9:59 PM (5215 days ago)            #25
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

HOlding well at $0.905 despite weak sentiment.
Seems like all pending dual listing stocks are holding well.
Let's hope can catch some durians when it falls to 80cent region. Wink

ahpuiahsan
05-Feb 2010 Friday 10:59 PM (5212 days ago)            #26
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

SGX gives approval. Today closed SGD0.83

- CLEARANCE AND IN-PRINCIPLE APPROVAL FROM THE SINGAPORE EXCHANGE SECURITIES TRADING LIMITED

ahpuiahsan
18-Feb 2010 Thursday 10:30 AM (5200 days ago)            #27
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

EGM on 5 March to approved the price setting at maximum 15% discount to current market price, but did not mention price on which day.......
Now stable at SGD0.815
so 85% of SGD0.815 will be about SGD0.69

Further to announcements issued by the Company on 7 January 2010, 12 January 2010 and 5 February 2010, the Board of Directors of the Company is pleased to announce that the Company has today despatched to Shareholders a circular dated 11 February 2010 ("Circular") which contains, inter alia, a notice for convening an extraordinary general meeting ("EGM") on Friday, 5 March 2010, at 10.00 a.m. at Ballroom One, Level 3, Singapore Marriott Hotel, 320 Orchard Road, Singapore 238865 for the purposes of seeking Shareholders' approval on the following:
1. The proposed issue and global offering (the “Global Offering”) of up to 430,000,000 new ordinary shares in the capital of the Company (the “Offer Shares”) by the Company, and up to 64,500,000 new ordinary shares in the capital of the Company (the “Additional Shares”, together with the Offer Shares, the “New Shares”) in the event of the exercise of an over-allotment option to be carried out in conjunction with the proposed dual primary listing of the Company's shares on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the “SEHK Listing”);
2. The proposed allotment and issue of the New Shares at an offer price of no more than 15% discount to the SGX-ST Market Price (as defined herein);
3. The proposed termination of the Epure Share Option Scheme (The “Scheme”);
4. The proposed adoption of new articles of association (the “New Articles”) by the Company; and
5. The proposed change in name by the Company to “Sound Global Ltd.” and the proposed adoption by the Company of the Chinese name “桑 德 国 际 有 限 公 司” as its secondary name.

luckyfish
25-Feb 2010 Thursday 11:51 AM (5193 days ago)            #28

Liked By: 40

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Is this share now trading at HK ?

pls advise Smile

ahpuiahsan
25-Feb 2010 Thursday 10:40 PM (5192 days ago)            #29
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by luckyfish:

Is this share now trading at HK ?

pls advise

Not yet, the EGM is on 5 March 2010, afterwhich still need approval from HKSE.

This message was edited by ahpuiahsan on 25-Feb-2010 @ 10:42 PM

luckyfish
25-Feb 2010 Thursday 11:24 PM (5192 days ago)            #30

Liked By: 40

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thanks. by the way .at what price can buy this share ? Smile Smile Smile

ahpuiahsan
06-Mar 2010 Saturday 8:49 PM (5183 days ago)            #31
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

All resolutions passed at AGM, so now pending HKSE approval.
Some movements lately, not sure it's technical rebound or got news from HKSE.

Ah xiao
08-Mar 2010 Monday 5:21 PM (5181 days ago)            #32

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

not bad counter stock
i am monitoring tis counter too.
move up from 0.845 price
should be upward trend wif news to come

xiao

ahpuiahsan
17-Mar 2010 Wednesday 9:39 PM (5172 days ago)            #33
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Funny, it already rename itself as Sound Global Ltd wef 05 March 2010, yet it is still trading on SGX as Epure Intl.....

With effect from 5 March 2010, Epure International Ltd. has been renamed as Sound Global Ltd. (Sound Global, the Company or 桑德国际有限公司) in its rebranding effort.

ahpuiahsan
17-Mar 2010 Wednesday 9:42 PM (5172 days ago)            #34
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Still no approval from HKSE, but today went up SGD0.085 to close at SGD1.01, breaking SGD1.00 barrier, which i have mentioned on 07 Jan 2010.
Hope Bros who bought at low make $$$$. Smile

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Epure International

Change Timezone:   

13. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service