Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270890 and growing!

Hattrick - AsianBandar.Com Forums

eSports Forum 
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Hattrick

» CHAT Now! «  [ 277 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Hattrick       - Views: 1021
*_EiDUR_*
15-Aug 2007 Wednesday 12:34 PM (6101 days ago)               #1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Every brother,may i know that how can i develop my player TSI in a short time....how about the training intensity and stamina...? Confused

This message was edited by *_EiDUR_* on 15-Aug-2007 @ 12:36 PM

BET With Guts n Confident!!!!

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

Team Ranked: #29 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,401,562 Total Members: 487

soccer_momo
16-Aug 2007 Thursday 11:39 AM (6100 days ago)            #2
Master Member

Liked By: 2

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Re training intensity and stamina, now i set 95% and 5%.
From wat i think, bcos the stamina min train is 5%,
so that i set others training as 95%, this is becos i hv few player
injurd on few weeks when i set 100% training intensity.

No need care about TSI, some old player TSI low but their form
are good than younger player. So u must see their skill level, form and exp.
Those 3 thing effect their performance.

Momo�

*_EiDUR_*
16-Aug 2007 Thursday 4:52 PM (6099 days ago)            #3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

THX,soccer_momo......
B4 that i quite confuse with the training method becoz other people can increase their TSI so fast but my player.... Confused not that well....
I thought mayb i use d wrong trainin method.....

Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

Team Ranked: #29 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,401,562 Total Members: 487
soccer_momo
21-Aug 2007 Tuesday 5:08 PM (6094 days ago)            #4
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by *_EiDUR_*:

THX,soccer_momo......
B4 that i quite confuse with the training method becoz other people can increase their TSI so fast but my player.... not that well....
I thought mayb i use d wrong trainin method.....

COach is an important part of training, if you wish to increase skill
faster, u must using solid coach, if no money then use passable coach also can.

After that, your player must lower 20 years old, 17 years old is the most effective age to train.

Then is your asst. trainer, there have 2 type, asst goalkeeping trainer
and normal asst. trainer, now i assign 1:10, thats mean 1 gaolkeeping
trainer and 10 normal asst. trainer.

More details please go to read game rules.
----------------------------------------------------------

16. The Coach

Essentially, the coach has three abilities:
Tactics: "Offensive", "defensive" or "neutral", affecting the teams' performance during the game.
Skill: A talented coach knows the right methods of training, allowing young players to improve their abilities faster. Training (see Chapter 17) becomes more effective. The skill can never be better than excellent.
Leadership: Even if a coach is good at planning training activities, he might be a bad leader, not inspiring players to give top performances during games. The team spirit might be spoilt if the coach is a weak leader.
If your coach disappoints you, you can always get a new one. There are two different ways to go:

* Recruit a coach externally
Recruiting externally basically means that you hire a new coach. However, you first decide how good you want him to be (trainer skill and leadership) and what trainer type you want (one who favours attack, defence or is neutral).

Each combination of leadership/trainer skill has a fixed price. Then you "buy" him (he is taken from the pool of unemployed coaches - there is still no transfer list or anything like that).

* Make player coach
This alternative can be somewhat cheaper than the external recruiting - if you have a player with the right coaching material.

There are a few restrictions: The player's experience determines how good a coach he can become. Also, the more experienced he is, the lower his price for a certain skill level. Players keep their leadership (already known to you) and you do not pay for their leadership - so, if you have a very experienced player with high leadership, this can be a real bargain.

However, to prevent "day-trading" of coaches-to-be, we have another restriction: The player must have been in your squad for a season (16 weeks) to be eligible to become coach. While it will still be possible (in principle) to purchase a player in order to make him coach for a little less, it will require more than a season's foresight, and we think that in that case it is OK. In fact, we think long-term planning should pay off.

When you hire a new coach, he becomes the coach of your squad (when he arrives, which may take up to a minute after you ordered him) and the old coach stays in the squad (in case you want to keep him as player). If you don't want him, you will have to fire him. He can never become coach a second time!. Also, you cannot sell a player who has become coach. This is important, as otherwise people would start trading coaches and that is not the kind of system we want. All new teams get initial coaches who are of equal skill level (weak).

All new trainers of a certain skill level are equal. That is, if you purchase a coach with passable trainer skill, he always becomes "average" passable. There is no "high passable" and "low passable", however, an excellent coach is only 1/2 step greater than a solid coach.

Skills deterioration
Coaches will slowly have their leadership skills deteriorate. Deterioration will not start until the coach has been in the club for more than a season. Our "in character" reasoning is that a coach that might seem bustling with energy and inspiration when he first arrives, after a few seasons loses some of his "edge". He has simply grown bored with the job.

Finally, once a coach reaches disastrous leadership (and that would typically take perhaps 10 seasons for a coach starting with solid leadership), the deterioration starts hitting his trainer skills instead of the depleted leadership. Let us underline that the deterioration is very slow, although it will go somewhat faster for coaches with very high leadership, so a solid leader might go down to passable after 1-2 seasons (more likely after 2 seasons or more though).

Momo�

*_EiDUR_*
24-Aug 2007 Friday 5:48 PM (6091 days ago)            #5

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Thx,soccer momo.................

You r malaysian.................? i Hope that 1day 2 of us can compete with each other to the top....

Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

soccer_momo
25-Aug 2007 Saturday 8:52 AM (6091 days ago)            #6
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by *_EiDUR_*:

Thx,soccer momo.................

You r malaysian.................? i Hope that 1day 2 of us can compete with each other to the top....

Sir, i'm Malaysian, my league this season all very strong.
I think this season max is 2nd, next season target is 1st.

My ID momo dot com (398680). How about urs?

Momo�

*_EiDUR_*
25-Aug 2007 Saturday 4:41 PM (6090 days ago)            #7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by soccer_momo:

Sir, i'm Malaysian, my league this season all very strong.
I think this season max is 2nd, next season target is 1st.

My ID momo dot com (398680). How about urs?

Hey,bro.... my id TheBLue (73199) ................
i probably will achieve 2nd-4th this season.......
i think my team need another 2 season b4 ready for the next level..........

Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

m_menthol
23-Sep 2007 Sunday 3:26 AM (6062 days ago)            #8
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 937
Followers: 23

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 253,125
Ranked:

quote originally posted by soccer_momo:

COach is an important part of training, if you wish to increase skill
faster, u must using solid coach, if no money then use passable coach also can.

After that, your player must lower 20 years old, 17 years old is the most effective age to train.

Then is your asst. trainer, there have 2 type, asst goalkeeping trainer
and normal asst. trainer, now i assign 1:10, thats mean 1 gaolkeeping
trainer and 10 normal asst. trainer.

More details please go to read game rules.
----------------------------------------------------------

16. The Coach

Essentially, the coach has three abilities:
Tactics: "Offensive", "defensive" or "neutral", affecting the teams' performance during the game.
Skill: A talented coach knows the right methods of training, allowing young players to improve their abilities faster. Training (see Chapter 17) becomes more effective. The skill can never be better than excellent.
Leadership: Even if a coach is good at planning training activities, he might be a bad leader, not inspiring players to give top performances during games. The team spirit might be spoilt if the coach is a weak leader.
If your coach disappoints you, you can always get a new one. There are two different ways to go:

* Recruit a coach externally
Recruiting externally basically means that you hire a new coach. However, you first decide how good you want him to be (trainer skill and leadership) and what trainer type you want (one who favours attack, defence or is neutral).

Each combination of leadership/trainer skill has a fixed price. Then you "buy" him (he is taken from the pool of unemployed coaches - there is still no transfer list or anything like that).

* Make player coach
This alternative can be somewhat cheaper than the external recruiting - if you have a player with the right coaching material.

There are a few restrictions: The player's experience determines how good a coach he can become. Also, the more experienced he is, the lower his price for a certain skill level. Players keep their leadership (already known to you) and you do not pay for their leadership - so, if you have a very experienced player with high leadership, this can be a real bargain.

However, to prevent "day-trading" of coaches-to-be, we have another restriction: The player must have been in your squad for a season (16 weeks) to be eligible to become coach. While it will still be possible (in principle) to purchase a player in order to make him coach for a little less, it will require more than a season's foresight, and we think that in that case it is OK. In fact, we think long-term planning should pay off.

When you hire a new coach, he becomes the coach of your squad (when he arrives, which may take up to a minute after you ordered him) and the old coach stays in the squad (in case you want to keep him as player). If you don't want him, you will have to fire him. He can never become coach a second time!. Also, you cannot sell a player who has become coach. This is important, as otherwise people would start trading coaches and that is not the kind of system we want. All new teams get initial coaches who are of equal skill level (weak).

All new trainers of a certain skill level are equal. That is, if you purchase a coach with passable trainer skill, he always becomes "average" passable. There is no "high passable" and "low passable", however, an excellent coach is only 1/2 step greater than a solid coach.

Skills deterioration
Coaches will slowly have their leadership skills deteriorate. Deterioration will not start until the coach has been in the club for more than a season. Our "in character" reasoning is that a coach that might seem bustling with energy and inspiration when he first arrives, after a few seasons loses some of his "edge". He has simply grown bored with the job.

Finally, once a coach reaches disastrous leadership (and that would typically take perhaps 10 seasons for a coach starting with solid leadership), the deterioration starts hitting his trainer skills instead of the depleted leadership. Let us underline that the deterioration is very slow, although it will go somewhat faster for coaches with very high leadership, so a solid leader might go down to passable after 1-2 seasons (more likely after 2 seasons or more though).

Confused

Member of Team:
bAdTz
(Est. Oct 2007)

Team Ranked: #11 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 14,593,437 Total Members: 621
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Hattrick

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service